Thursday, June 12, 2008

20 days and counting! It feels like this trip has come about a lot faster than I would have imagined. I am really excited and waiting with much anticipation to go on this trip but I am also just a little bit nervous for some odd reason. I have never been to Europe so I am definitely looking forward to being able to see how people live there. This should be a great experience for me and everyone one else that plans to go and hopefully we will all learn a great deal about European culture and especially Spanish culture.
I can't wait to try some of the dishes that they offer in Spain considering I have heard nothing but good things about them. I am also looking forward to being able to take a siesta everday. This should be a great trip and I hope that we will have a wonderful time learning about a culture different from our own and immersing ourselves in a beautiful language.

No comments: